Tuesday 12 May 2009

our follower


The follower we have on our blog is a BA student I met while in North Uist, installing my exhibition at Taigh Chearsabhagh. I gave an artist's talk, some of the students came along. We met up the next day for soup and talk. They made me feel very welcome.

Our follower is developing her own online project. Have a look at this site and see if it appeals, as a project you might follow yourself. For fun, for creative play, for whatever reason.

Had I more hours in a day and not need sleep, I might do it too :)

http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

happy photos..........................................................

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks - thats great that you mentioned my project on this blog! It gives me more motivation to take some good pics knowing that there are some people interested!

    ReplyDelete