Friday 12 June 2009

Almost there

I just wanted to say hi to our followers out there..............thanks!
It's good to know the world is watching, helps to make it all worthwhile. Makes me check my spelling more often too.

This blog is not about me at all, but I would like to comment on how much I have enjoyed this past year. I came to it with certain preconceptions, linked to experience I guess. Yet now I look at at all with fresh eyes. You're never too old to learn it seems and I have my young friends at Carrick to thank for that :) I've enjoyed their company and relished their enthusiasm. I'll miss them when I go. But their artwork remains!

The OPEN ART STUDIO EXHIBITION is during the last week of term, Tues 23 - Fri 26 June. Do come along anytime then if you've time. It's open during the school day. We thought that rather than have a formal opening, we'd just go with the ethos of the studio itself and just be open for all to enjoy. The whole school is invited to come along during Tues 23 lunchtime as well, janitors, cleaners, teachers, pupils.............all of you!
If you can't make it then get in touch and we'll try to arrange a special view for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment